Amusement parks are popular all over the world and the summer is a great time to visit one. Are you planning a trip to one with your child? You can use this amusement park word search to talk about some of the things you might see. So download a copy of this free word search printable before you go.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Amusement Park Word Search
This free word search printable contains 15 words that are all common fruit names. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
WHAT ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED
If you would like to print out the word searches and reuse them multiple times, you could use a laminator and laminating pouches. Then your child could use a dry erase marker or wet erase marker to complete the activity. Here are some more options to make these free printable word search more fun:
Books About Amusement Parks
These would be great books to read aloud with your child before they complete the word search.
Lily Lemon Blossom: It’s Opening Day at the Amusement Park by Barbara Miller
A Trip to the Amusement Park by Noah Lukeman
The Berenstain Bears Visit Grizzlyland by Mike Berenstain
How Amusement Parks Work by Lisa Greathouse
The Thrills and Chills of Amusement Parks by Jordan D. Brown
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.