Has your child been learning about what to expect at school? Maybe they have already found some school related words on the back to school word search. If you would like to work with your child a little more on school vocabulary, give this back to school alphabetical order free printable a try.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Back to School Alphabetical Order
This back to school alphabetical order printable contains 10 words all related to school. The included words are: school, teacher, student, classroom, books, pencil, crayons, computers, playground, and lunch.
Ways to Use This Word Unscramble
- Have your child complete the back to school word search or the back to school word unscramble first. The 10 words from the list can also be found there.
- If your child is still learning to alphabetize, page two includes all of the words that you can cut out and physically move around.
- Younger children can use magnetic letters to help them compare the letters in the words a little more closely.
- Older children can probably alphabetize the words without any additional help.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
To download this printable, simply click the link below.
Graphics for this printable purchased from Scrapbook Gems.