If your child is returning to school soon or about to start school for the first time, it may help to sit down together and talk about some of the things they may see. Reading a back to school book would be a great place to start. Once your child is familiar with lots of school related vocabulary words, see if they can unscramble some of them on this back to school word unscramble free printable.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Back to School Word Unscramble
This back to school word unscramble contains 10 words all related to school. The included words are: school, teacher, student, classroom, books, pencil, crayons, computers, playground, and lunch.
Ways to Use This Word Unscramble
- Have your child complete the back to school word search first. The 10 words from the word unscramble can also be found there.
- Younger children can use magnetic letters to help them rearrange the letters in each word.
- Older children can probably unscramble the words without any additional help.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
To download this printable, simply click the link below.
Graphics for this printable purchased from Scrapbook Gems.