Your child can practice counting and number recognition in lots of different ways. Physical objects are a great way to do this, but sometimes you want another way. Puzzles are an easy option. And if your child likes sports, these baseball number puzzles are just what they need.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Baseball Number Puzzles
This printable includes two different options for numbers 1-10. With the first option, you count the baseballs and match that piece to the corresponding numeral. With the second option, you also match to the corresponding number word.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would make the pieces sturdier)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Use
- Print out the pages and cut the puzzles apart.
- Option #1: Match the baseball picture to the numeral.
- Option #2: Match the baseball picture to the numeral and the number word.
- You choose which option is best and which numbers to practice.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.