Basketball season is in full-swing and children love learning all about the different sports. Memory games are a great way for kids to practice their attention and memory skills while learning about a topic. Help your child learn about this fun sport with this free printable basketball memory game.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Basketball Memory Game
This basketball memory game includes 12 different images on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use some of the images.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs.