Basketball is such a fun sport for kids to play, watch, and even to read about. Is your child learning to count and learning numeral recognition? This basketball number puzzles free printable is just what you need to make practicing those skills a little more fun.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Basketball Number Puzzles
This printable includes two different options for numbers 1-10. With the first option, you count the basketballs and match that piece to the corresponding numeral. With the second option, you also match to the corresponding number word.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would make the pieces sturdier)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Use
- Print out the pages and cut the puzzles apart.
- Option #1: Match the basketball picture to the numeral.
- Option #2: Match the basketball picture to the numeral and the number word.
- You choose which option is best and which numbers to practice.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.