Counting objects and recognizing numerals and number words are very important skills for young children. But math practice certainly doesn’t have to be boring. If your child loves the beach and you want to work on these simple math skills, then go ahead and download a copy of these beach number cards.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Beach Number Cards
This printable includes beach themed number cards for the numbers 1-10 in three different sizes.
- Full size for 8.5 x 11 inch paper
- Half size for 8.5 x 11 inch paper (2 per page)
- Quarter size for 8.5 x 11 inch paper (4 per page)
Each card includes a numeral, number word, and beach themed images for that number. The images are the same for each of the three sizes.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would make the cards sturdier)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Use
First print out the cards you want to work with and laminate, if desired. Then there are lots of different ways you can use the various sizes of number cards with your child. What size you choose to use is entirely up to you. Here are a few suggestions:
- Hang the cards up where your child can see them everyday.
- Have your child count the objects on each card.
- Have your child put the cards in correct numerical order.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.