Does your child enjoy the beach? Summer is a great time for learning about the beach, but sometimes we just can’t get there. If your child is dreaming of a trip to the beach and enjoys puzzles, grab a copy of these free printable beach number puzzles to play with your child.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Beach Number Puzzles
This printable includes two different options for numbers 1-10. With the first option, you count the beach balls and match that piece to the corresponding numeral. With the second option, you match the sand castles to the corresponding numeral and number word.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would make the pieces sturdier)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Use
- Print out the pages and cut the puzzles apart.
- Option #1: Match the beach balls to the numeral.
- Option #2: Match the sand castles to the numeral and the number word.
- You choose which option is best and which numbers to practice.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.