Fall objects are a fun way to practice math skills with your child. This time of year we are surrounded by images of pumpkins, leaves, spiders, candy, and more. If your child has been working on basic counting skills and numeral recognition, these fall number puzzles would be a great way to practice.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Fall Number Puzzles
This printable includes two different options for numbers 1-10. With the first option, you count the pumpkins and match that piece to the corresponding numeral. With the second option, you match the candy corn to the corresponding numeral and number word.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would make the pieces sturdier)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Use
- Print out the pages and cut the puzzles apart.
- Option #1: Match the pumpkins to the numeral.
- Option #2: Match the candy corn to the numeral and the number word.
- You choose which option is best and which numbers to practice.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.