Learning to recognize numerals and to count doesn’t have to be boring for children. If you incorporate a theme or hobby that interests them, like a favorite sport, it makes it so much more fun. If your child is excited about football season, then grab a copy of these free printable football number cards for math practice.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Football Number Cards
This printable includes football themed number cards for the numbers 1-10 in three different sizes.
- Full size for 8.5 x 11 inch paper
- Half size for 8.5 x 11 inch paper (2 per page)
- Quarter size for 8.5 x 11 inch paper (4 per page)
Each card includes a numeral, number word, and football themed images for that number. The images are the same for each of the three sizes.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would make the cards sturdier)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Use
First print out the cards you want to work with and laminate, if desired. Then there are lots of different ways you can use the various sizes of number cards with your child. What size you choose to use is entirely up to you. Here are a few suggestions:
- Hang the cards up where your child can see them everyday.
- Have your child count the objects on each card.
- Have your child put the cards in correct numerical order.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.