Halloween is so much fun. But it can also be a great opportunity to learn vocabulary related to the holiday and to practice language skills. Go ahead and download a copy of this Halloween alphabetical order free printable if your child is ready to work on alphabetizing.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Halloween Alphabetical Order
This Halloween alphabetical order printable contains 10 words all related to the holiday. The included words are: orange, night, boo, skeleton, black, costume, scary, witch, haunted, cat.
Ways to Use This Alphabetical Order Printable
- Have your child complete the Halloween word search or the Halloween word unscramble first. The 10 words from the list can also be found there.
- If your child is still learning to alphabetize, page two includes all of the words that you can cut out and physically move around.
- Younger children can use magnetic letters to help them compare the letters in the words a little more closely.
- Older children can probably alphabetize the words without any additional help.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
To download this printable, simply click the link below.
Graphics for this printable purchased from Prettygrafik Designs.