Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. There is lots of vocabulary that your child can learn related to the holiday. If your child has been working on putting words in alphabetical order, here is a Thanksgiving alphabetical order free printable for you!
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Thanksgiving Alphabetical Order
This Thanksgiving alphabetical order printable contains 10 words all related to the holiday. The included words are: feast, turkey, gravy, pie, corn, thankful, family, Mayflower, pilgrim, harvest.
Ways to Use This Alphabetical Order Printable
- Have your child complete the Thanksgiving word search or the Thanskgiving word unscramble first. The 10 words from the list can also be found there.
- If your child is still learning to alphabetize, page two includes all of the words that you can cut out and physically move around.
- Younger children can use magnetic letters to help them compare the letters in the words a little more closely.
- Older children can probably alphabetize the words without any additional help.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
To download this printable, simply click the link below.
Graphics for this printable purchased from My Cute Graphics.