It’s almost Halloween and that means it’s time to carve jack-o-lanterns. Kids love creating silly and scary faces for them. Does your child like to play memory games? They are a great way to practice paying attention to detail. Grab a copy of this Halloween memory game to play with your child. It’s full of fun jack-o-lanterns of all kinds!
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Halloween Memory Game
This free printable memory game includes 12 different images of jack-o-lanterns on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use some of the images.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Prettygrafik Design.