Children love LEGO bricks. But they are not just fun, they are educational too. There are so many different ways your child can use them to practice basic math skills. If you have a child who loves LEGO and is in preschool or kindergarten, then this LEGO early math pack is just right for you.
***This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
LEGO Early Math Pack
This math pack is a simple way for young children to practice some of the earliest skills taught in kindergarten. Allowing your child to use LEGO bricks as manipulatives makes the practice more fun.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper (and a printer)
- Basic LEGO Bricks (I’m guessing you already have these)
- Crayons or colored pencils
How to Use
- Print out one copy of each page.
- There is a page for each numeral from 1 to 10. Your child can use each page to practice tracing the numeral, writing the numeral, tracing the number word, and writing the number word. They can also color the bricks to show that amount.
- Your child can count how many LEGO bricks are shown in each set.
- Your child can build a tower of LEGO bricks to match the given number.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Teacher Karma.