I love, love, LOVE easy smoothies! They are an easy and delicious way to get a serving or two of fruit, dairy, protein, and even vegetables into your day. Even my boys love them and they don’t like anything. Any drink involving berries is always a big hit in our house and this mixed berry smoothie is one of our favorites.
***This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe
Smoothies are a great way to get more fruit into your day. They are especially popular with kids.
This is one of my favorites smoothies and it only takes a few ingredients.
What You Need
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Frozen berries
- And a blender
How to Modify the Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Use fresh berries instead of frozen.
- Use plain yogurt instead of vanilla.
- Use soy milk instead of almond milk.
- Use only certain berries.
- Add banana for some more yumminess.
- Add ice to make it thicker.
- 8 ounces of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 ounces of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth!