Learning to read is one of the most important skills a child needs to accomplish. Sight words are a very important part of this and sight word activities can be a big help. If your child is working through all of the Dolch words, these free printable nouns Dolch sight word activity sheets might come in handy.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Nouns Dolch Sight Word Activity Sheets
This printable pack includes one sheet of simple activities for each of the 95 Dolch nouns. Just like the first grade sight word activity sheets, second grade sight word activity sheets, and third grade sight word activity sheets, this set only includes three activities. The activities are:
- Read the word
- Trace the word
- Write the word
What You Will Need
How to Use the Sight Word Activity Sheets
This activity requires very little preparation on your part. You can have one ready in a matter of minutes!
- Print out the page or pages that you want to use with your child.
- Make sure your child has any tools that they will need (pencils, crayons, etc.).
- Decide how you want your child to use the activities.
Your child can do all three activities for one word. This way your child is focusing on one particular sight word that you want them to learn.
Or you can choose one activity for your child to do with several words. Just cut along the lines. For example, your child can trace a few words of your choosing.
Sight Word Games That Are Easy to Create
Do you have child who likes to play hands-on games while they are learning? Check out some of these fun ideas!
- This OH SNAP! word game from School Time Snippets uses materials you probably already have at home.
- Grab some sticky notes and go on a sight words scavenger hunt with this game from No Time for Flash Cards.
- This shaving cream sight word game from Happy Toddler Playtime is messy, fun, and educational.
How to Download Your Activity Sheets
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.