Summer means hot days and cold treats. And there is no better cold summer treat than a Popsicle! So if your children are stuck inside and you have run out of treats, then have them play this Popsicle memory game to help pass the time.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Popsicle Memory Game
This popsicle memory game includes 18 different popsicle images on three pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut them out. For an easier version, just use half of the images.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminator (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
- Laminating Pouches
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Prettygrafik on Teachers Pay Teachers.